Our goal is to make your experience hassle free, smooth and convenient with us, we are flexible and cooperative, however to avoid any confusion and mishaps we have drafted this service agreement (FOR NON ACCOUNT HOLDERS), if your have any question please contact us at any time.
Please download the form and fax the signed copy on 800-640-1157 or email the signed scanned copy to email@example.com please call 800-482-1535 or 703-931-9000 if you have any confusion regarding the contract.
Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PRIOR TO SIGNING CONTRACT. (for Non-Account Holders).
- Overtime is permitted and rounded off to the next hour for hourly reservations. On Hourly Service overtime is charged by the hour not prorated per minute. For point-to-point transfers, single transfers first 15 minutes are free of charge after that wait time charges are applicable. For Airport pick ups 30 minutes are free from the arrival time of domestic flights and 45 minutes are free from the arrival time of international flights, over time fee may be applicable depending on certain conditions/circumstances.
- Customer is responsible for payment of tolls and parking.
- Please do not leave the scheduled pick up location without informing our office to avoid NO SHOW charged I.e., full base fare plus wait time (if any); if you are having any problem locating your chauffeur/car, please call 703-931-9000
- In the event of damage Customer shall be responsible for any and all harm and damages suffered by the company, its agents, employees, or third parties, including but not limited to the vehicle, in regard to cleaning, breakages, burns, or other interior or exterior damage to extent of the actual cost to repair or replace, with a minimum charge of $200.00.
- SMOKING, ILLEGAL USE OF ALCOHOL (if passengers are under the age of 21), &/OR NARCOTICS OR CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED
- Customer understands and accepts that Acts of God, unforeseen traffic and severe weather conditions delay travel. There may be unexpected vehicle breakdowns and other unforeseen events beyond the control of company, for which company shall not be liable to customer. There shall be no recourse for any of the same. In the event of a vehicle breakdown, all efforts will be made to supply a replacement vehicle. If a replacement vehicle is sent &/or customer refuses a replacement vehicle, no refund is due. If no replacement vehicle is available, refund shall be limited to the amount paid by customer. In case of an emergency, the company may sub contract his rental to another limousine service. The company is not responsible to fulfill itineraries developed by the customer, which indicate a time that the customer expects to arrive at certain locations after the initial pick up time.
- Neither the company, its agents or employees shall be liable for any personal property of the customer or customer’s guests, which are misplaced, damaged or left in the vehicle.
- Customer agrees to 30% non-refundable deposit, with or without signature, for weddings. proms and other special occasions limousine service other than a Sedan.
- Sedan Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 3 hours in advance otherwise full base fare will be charged. You can call or email the cancellation during business hours, after hours please call our 24 hours dispatch center 703-931-9000